Acura TLX Technology Package
Are you looking for a luxury ride that’s just as tech-savvy as you? Then it’s time to look at the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package. This model is packed with smart features ranging from 3D navigation to deluxe entertainment to state-of-the-art safety. And course, you’ll still enjoy the powerhouse performance and head-turning style that has made the TLX such a popular pick with Turlock drivers. Find out more about the Acura TLX Technology Package features with Acura of Modesto, and start planning your test drive!
Acura TLX Technology Package Features
While the base Acura TLX offers no shortage of premium features, the Acura TLX Technology Package adds on even more high-tech amenities to enhance your daily Stockton drive. Seamlessly sync your smartphone with your central display to unlock a world of new features, including voice-activated functionality. Here are just a few of our favorite Acura TLX Technology Package features:
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System – This next-level 10-speaker sound system includes 4 titanium dome tweeters, a 20-centimeter subwoofer, and DTS® Neural Sound™ with multi-channel surround sound technology. Enjoy Bluetooth® audio streaming, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and HD Radio™ with perfect acoustics.
- Advanced Navigation System – Acura’s Advanced Navigation System integrates turn-by-turn navigation with a Voice Recognition System, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™, and a 3D View map.
- Driver Assistance Features – The Acura TLX Technology Package includes the standard AcuraWatch™ Package, but also adds a Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert for even greater protection.
- Premium Luxury with V6 – The Acura TLX V6 boosts luxury with perforated Milano premium leather upholstery, a driver’s seat with power thigh extension, and a rocker panel extension with a chrome trim.
Acura TLX Technology Package Specs
The Acura TLX Technology Package may introduce Stockton drivers to a wealth of cutting-edge features, but it still maintains the same powerhouse performance of the general lineup. This includes a bold 2.0L inline-4 engine and 10-speed transmission, along with your choice for either front-wheel drive or optional Super-Handling All-Wheel-Drive. And whether driving with friends or navigating Manteca solo, the generous TLX dimensions provide total comfort on the roads.
- 2.0L inline-4 engine
- 206 horsepower and 182 lb-ft of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- 22 city mpg / 31 highway mpg** with FWD
- 21 city mpg / 29 highway mpg** with SH-AWD®
- 13.5 cubic feet of cargo volume
- 93.4 cubic feet of passenger volume
- 37.2 inches of front headroom
- 42.4 inches of front legroom
- 36.3 inches of rear headroom
- 34.9 inches of rear legroom
Explore the Acura TLX at Acura of Modesto
The Acura TLX Technology Package elevates your travels to soaring new heights, and we invite you to see this model in person at Acura of Modesto. Stop by our showroom in Modesto to see what this sedan can do on the open road, and feel free to contact us with any questions!
More from Acura of Modesto
When making the switch to the high-end luxury class, the last thing you want to deal with is a gas-guzzling SUV that forces you to stop at your corner gas station on every Turlock commute. If you desire an SUV that offers the efficiency, luxury, and style needed to keep pace with your lifestyle,…
The 2022 Acura TLX configurations offer something for every Modesto driver. You’ll be thrilled with your options; from the Acura TLX Technology Package to the Acura TLX A-Spec® Package, the Acura TLX interior will blow your mind! Check out the 2022 Acura TLX configurations below, and then head to Acura of Modesto to choose your favorite. View…
The 2022 Acura ILX is a wonderful sports compact sedan that provides Turlock drivers with a high level of luxury and performance. The 2022 Acura ILX dimensions provide you with value with incredible interior features and comfort amenities. You’ll be able to accommodate five people as you drive around the city, with plenty of…
**Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.